About the Legal Operations Manager:
This role involves managing and supporting projects across the full range of subject matter supported by the legal and contract administration teams. You must be able to adapt to changing priorities and business needs, and you must be proactive in identifying areas of need and generating action plans.
- Focus of this role will be centered around legal operations initiatives.
- Manage the legal ops processes, analyze them, and create new processes as needed.
- Establish timelines and manage deliverables, including preparing reports, presentations, documentation, and track progress across departments.
- Consistently exercise effective communication and follow-through.
- Present to Executive Team Members as needed.
- Build out programs within Salesforce and utilize it to its full capacity for the organization; work in tandem with our Salesforce team to accomplish these goals.
- Streamline the sales contract process from beginning to end.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Education: B.A or B.S. from accredited university required.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience with legal project operations, systems management, management of contracts, and/or working with Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce and understanding how to utilize it is required.
- Must have experience with a program like Smartsheets; the ability to create reports and graphs/charts as needed.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to independently move projects forward by gaining support needed from others while working in a cross-functional role.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups (e.g., Finance, Operations, Sales, IT) to set objectives and produce meaningful results.
- Strong experience in using various legal and non-legal department technology solutions (e.g., Salesforce, Apttus, DocuSign e-signature, etc.).
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully meet and manage multiple deadlines.
- Experience within Human Resources Outsourcing and/or Software as a Service organizations.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members of the executive management team in both verbal and written forms of communication.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project, and Visio.